Welcome to TJ Whiskey!
clubhouse in Oslo
"Turbojugend Whiskey has been an unformal chapter for almost twentyfive years, and have now finally gone public with their chapter, after massive pressure from their local community. They also expect a huge amount of applicants from all over the world."
(Aftenposten 23 august 2006)
At first, the chapter was open to anyone whiskey-loving Turbonegro-listening bastard. But after several incidents with misbehaving whiskey-drunk people, we have now put down some simple rules for potential members to follow.
1. Be extreemly goodlooking
2. When drunk, be charming
3. We recommend you to be 20years+
4. Always have good whiskey at home
5. When going out, be the drunkest
6. Always offer your president free whiskey
7. Chapter dish: pancakes and whiskey
8. Get you priorities straight: whiskey before men
9. Visit our Oslo at our yearly tj whiskey (Vegan)BBQparty at the Clubhouse
10. Always share your alcohol with the rest of the chapter members
11. Always make sure your friends are drunk (as an act of kindness)
12. Don´t hate graffiti
13. Spelling errors are excused when being drunk
14. Assrockets are extremely forbidden (you might catch fire because of the high alcohol levels in your body)
15. Always smuggle taxfree whiskey when coming to visit members
16. Only rock´n´rollers/punkrockers/hiphopers are welcome to join
17. This is not just another chapter for you, THIS is the shit!
18. Animals are cute, not food
19. Drink same whiskey each month as suggested EDIT: you'll have to choose your own whiskey of the month, cause we're too drunk to keep updating you on what we're drinking.
20. Sushi once a week is the last rule
Good luck! ;)
If you think yourself worthy of joining this exclusive chapter, you are very welcome to send a request. If you are a true follower of the rules there should be no problem.
We discuss applications and prospects at our weekly TJ Whiskey-meetings.
So this shall be a quick soulsearching
For more information, see our facebook-site: www.facebook.com/turbojugendwhiskey !
For presidential contact write to Sarah here: sicksiguesix(at)gmx(.)de !
Before you try to join in here, please write to her, cuz we wanna get in touch BEFORE we discuss new members at our weekly meetings! Thanx!
honorary members are excluded from following the rules.